Sutton and Surrey Alarms is an SSAIB accredited firm. Why choose an SSAIB firm?
SSAIB (Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board) only certificate companies that can demonstrate technical and managerial competence through an inspection of the processes and procedures they operate.
SSAIB certification means that you can be confident in the quality of service provided to protect your home from the potentially devastating consequences of crime. SSAIB certificated providers will meet or exceed your insurer’s requirements.
For increased confidence when buying a security system you should:
- Use only SSAIB certificated companies.
- Always agree a written specification.
- Ascertain what repair or call out cover is provided.
- Ensure that you are given a Certificate of Conformity for your system. This confirms that the system has been installed to all relevant standards.
- Confirm whether you have bought or leased the system.
- Have your system regularly maintained; this may be a condition of cover.
- Seek and follow up references.
- Ensure that your Intruder Alarm System provider obtains a police unique reference number for monitored installation as this will be used to verify the alarm and initiate a Police response. Only certificated providers are able to obtain Police URNs.